Let us transport you back to your childhood, to those Saturday morning trips with your Dad. The small brass bell above the door chimed softly as you entered the shop. This was your first glimpse into the lives of men; full of frank, gruff talk and heavy laughter. Even the air seemed different here; heavy with the slightly medicinal scent of Barbicide mingling amongst the various talcs and tonics with an occasional slight whiff of tobacco and leather that lingered under your nose. This is where men can be men.
Designed specifically to evoke that 1950's Barbershop smell, to those good old days with hints of calendula, eucalyptus, lavender, bay rum aftershave, and tobacco. this oil will definitely take you back in time.
- Natural oils keep facial hair soft and reduce itchiness associated with beard growth
- Scented with exotic essential oils and extracts
- 1 fl. oz. glass bottle with laser-etched walnut label
- Includes shaker insert to make dispensing easy
- Made by hand in Austin, TX
- May contain allergens. Test in a small area before use.
How To Use:
Apply a few drops to your palm and rub through your beard from root to tip, soothing into your skin. Resulting in softer skin, a conditioned beard with an awesome masculine scent.