Cloves, vanilla, and coffee all enhance the experience to carry you to a place exotic and enchanting, yet tinged with a sense of danger and warning.
- Natural oils keep facial hair soft and reduce itchiness associated with beard growth
- Exotic spice and tobacco-laced scent
- 1 fl. oz. glass bottle with laser-etched walnut label
- Includes shaker insert to make dispensing easy
- Made by hand in Austin, TX
- May contain allergens. Test in a small area before use.
How To Use:
Wash Your Beard
Beard oil is best applied to clean, damp facial hair; ideally after showering. Freshly washed hair and skin will better absorb our natural oils and provide optimal results.
Place 1-3 Shakes of Beard Oil on Your Hand and Gently Work the Oil into Your Facial Hair and Skin. Begin at the base and work your way down, ensuring that the oil is evenly spread and is massaged into your skin. Longer beards may require a few more drops.
Brush Your Beard
Using a beard comb or brush, construct your beard to cultivate your preferred look. Combine with our wax create the ultimate style.